Sorry, we are not currently accepting editor applications. Please check back in a few months.
Special Announcement: October 4, 2017
Client Services Consultant
BioScience Writers is seeking to expand our talent with an additional Client Services Consultant. This position involves interacting with clients and creating strategies to solve their scientific communication challenges. You will have many opportunities to expand your management, business development, and scientific communication skills, leading to advancement opportunities.
Company Profile: Based in Houston, Texas, BioScience Writers (www.biosciencewriters.com) is an award-winning small business that has been an industry leader in scientific editing, writing, and instruction for the global research community since 2001. With the purpose of advancing knowledge by helping scientists succeed, our mission is to solve competitive and high-impact scientific writing challenges for clients around the world by providing the highest quality scientific publication, grant writing, and communication solutions with an emphasis on exceptional customer service. Every day, our work aligns with our company values of being client-centered, solutions-focused, service-minded, quality-driven, and passionate professionals.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our company and grow with us!
Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Strong interpersonal skills with a positive, can-do attitude.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Passion for client service.
• Ability to work effectively on a team.
• Knowledge of scientific/medical terminology and basic sciences.
• Knowledge of scientific publication and grant writing processes.
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
• Experience with PC-based computer systems, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Adobe products, project management, and e-mail management.
Experience Requirements: Experience in scientific and/or technical writing/editing is required. Familiarity with scientific publication and grant funding processes is preferred. Project management, leadership, and customer service proficiency are also desired.
Education Requirements: A graduate degree in technical writing or science (M.D., Ph.D., D.V.M., etc.) is preferred.
Working Environment: This position provides excellent salary, retirement, and health insurance benefits, and opportunities for leadership and advancement.
Please click here to email us your CV and a description of your experience in scientific writing (publication and grant funding), project management, leadership, and customer service.